When entertaining guests at your home you’re probably considering what to serve them. Hosts want to serve their guests something extraordinary and truly delicious which will be remembered by them for a long time.
Today we’re going to discuss a very easy-to-make dish, which can be enjoyed by you, your guests and your loved ones! Veg Hakka noodles are a great dish you can serve it any time of the day!
This simple, easy to prepare and absolutely delicious noodle dish that comes from China can prove to be one of the most important options as far as starters, as well as main course, is concerned. When it comes to its authentic preparation all you have to do is boil the noodles and then toss them with fresh spices like ginger, garlic and a variety of finely chopped veggies. Make sure to add your favorite sauce in it to get that perfect taste and touch.
But in order to have the luxury of offering this amazing fast food dish to your guests, what matters the most is, you should always have its availability at your home. What you can do is, keep a stock of Asha Veggie Hakka noodles in your kitchen and buy or order them online before your stock gets over, so that you don’t have to be bothered about the unavailability their unavailability.
- 1 packet boiled Asha Veggie Hakka noodles
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Garlic
- Finely chopped Chillies (according to you taste)
- Finely chopped Spring Onions
- Finely cut French Beans
- Chopped Capsicum
- Finely chopped carrots
- Soy sauce
- Red Chilli sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Black paper powder
- Salt according to taste
1. Heat the water, then pour the noodles into it and cook them until they are boiled
2. Remember, the noodles should not be over cooked, otherwise, they become sticky
3. Meanwhile, chop Ginger, Garlic, Chillies, Capsicum, French Beans, Spring Onions, and Carrots
4. You are always recommended to chop the veggies finely so that they can be cooked easily
5. After all the veggies are chopped down, you can heat some oil in a non-stick pan and then add Ginger and Garlic in it
6. Stir-fry both Ginger and Garlic until their color changes to golden brown
7. After that add finely chopped French Beans in the pan and cook them for a few minutes
8. Next, add rest of the finely cut vegetables in the pan which includes Capsicum, Carrots, and Spring Onions
9. Now, you need to stir-fry these veggies for a few more minutes ( approximately 2 to 3minutes) until they are effectively cooked
10. Remember, you don’t have to overcook the veggies, otherwise, it will spoil the dish’s taste and its texture
11. After that add all the required sauces in it like red chilli sauce, soy sauce, and tomato sauce
12. Red Chilli sauce and Tomato sauce are especially recommended if you want to get that perfect color, texture and taste
13. After that add black paper powder and mix well
14. In the end, add the boiled noodles in the pan and mix the whole thing properly. Dinner is served!